142.1 KB · Views: 136
  • mantella (5).JPG
    mantella (5).JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 132
  • mantella (14b).JPG
    mantella (14b).JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 132
Congrats! They are very beautiful!

Looking at your link Sandra...I think our homes look very much alike....our own little zoos! :)

Lol I don't know what size that Canadian coin is, but they sure do look small.

Pretty, too.

thanks! :)
what kind do you have Dean?

Sabrina - the Canadian 25 cent coin is almost exactly the same size as a United States of America 25 cents. Also roughly the same as a quarter rand coin, or a Shilling, i think.

Last edited:
Coooooooooool, I like em! Where'd ya get them? Mark Pepper?

My Mantella milotympanum are breeding. The male keeps calling and the two female's are getting huuugggeee. I'm excited, first time breeding them.

If you get yours going, we should do some trades :)

Hope you are part of our www.canadart.org !! What's your name on there?

edit:: Me and two other of us Canadians are gonna get in on this UVB Meter order, do you want to join in? PM me if you're interested.

This is my first time having mantella frogs (I've had other frogs and toads in the past, but not these). I dont know what ratio of male to female I have. And I doubt they will breed, since I dont yet know the specific conditions they'd need to do so. Maybe in the future I'll look into that, but for now I'm happy just to have them. They are adorable. Some are quite bold, most of them are shy. I rarely see more than three at a time, but I know they're all in there somewhere!

I got them from chameleoholic and I'm very happy with them.

Unfortunatley, its not possible to register on canadadart.org. Have tried four times, but they ask you to enter a confirmation code and there isnt any such code displayed. Even trying to contact the board administrator doesnt work, as the email address provided for that purpose is a bogus (no reply) non working address. I gave up, assuming this was a poorly administered board, not worth my effort

Back
Top Bottom