Man caught with 14 snakes, 10 lizards taped to body

jojackson

CUSTOMS officials in Norway say they had arrested a man who tried to illegally import 14 snakes and 10 lizards into the country by taping the reptiles to his body.....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ds-taped-to-body/story-e6frev00-1225791564928

563319-illegal-animal-importer.jpg

What a moron! Hopefully he will be getting some more nice ink where he is going:rolleyes: And that had to be torture to get the duct tape off of his armpits:D

ahahahaha im from norway and ur not allowed to keep them and people who do will pay out the ass to get boa and pythons

Dinky, yes I have a freind in Norway. I find its prohibition rather strange given the climate. Likewise its exception of tortoises as pets for those with allergies to mammal fur LOL. :)

huh, you should let my friend tell you the story of the lady smuggling drugged monkeys duct taped to her legs in indonesia.

Im betting he wasn't so calm, he got busted! Customs officials are well trained to spot nervous looking, sweating folk/body language, and moving body parts and bulges LOL :D

hahaha I just read this right now on msn. Who would smuggle (or try to) ball pythons and leopard geckos!! hahaha the cheapest things out there so not worth it!!!

Back
Top Bottom