Male veiled "humping" my hand?

SerpeRoma

Avid Member
Hey everyone, yesterday I had this weird experience, I was going to get my male veiled out of his cage and he suddenly grabbed my hand and started "humping" it. He had a really firm grip and was all over it, no signs of letting it go, he would just hold it and crawl weirdly on it.. anyone had a similar experience or can explain this?

Hey everyone, yesterday I had this weird experience, I was going to get my male veiled out of his cage and he suddenly grabbed my hand and started "humping" it. He had a really firm grip and was all over it, no signs of letting it go, he would just hold it and crawl weirdly on it.. anyone had a similar experience or can explain this?
Ours does that for a few weeks every year, then stops. Mating season is what I've assumed.

WOW! No wonder there are Reptilian-oids out there (I am not a believer of that conspiracy) .. Our lizards are so _________. You fill in the blank.

Yeah and those claws hurt when the death grip is engaged!

Theme music of "Let's get it on" quietly playing in the background...

Jonathan Cohen Love GIF by CANAL+

Back
Top Bottom