male veiled change of attitude

Dainty44

my male veiled is about 8 months old. he is a very healthy young male in a big cage 30by30by48 very well taken care of and his demenour is changing. Im thinking hes reaching the point where he shifts his attention from his food to wanting to find a lady friend. He is entirely not as enthusiastic at feeding now as before and he likes to spend a lot more time wandering his cage and climbimg the screen. He used to pretty much jump right on to my arm for freshly molted supers and now he is still interestd but is more hesitant to climb on my arm for them. I just wanted to get some second opinions as to weather or not he is a little young still to start slowing down on the food and want a lady. He is about 14 inches long. thanks ahed of time for any replies.

My male jackson has recently entered his little manhood as well. <G> Late bloomer. lol
All my little ones hit that stage. I just keep the routine and they go through their changes while bonding with me more and more. I think they all like consistancy on my part, and a wide variety of insects.

Back
Top Bottom