US Male Veiled Chameleon + Dragon Strand Cage + Mistking

katy32

Established Member
I think it might be time for Pip to find a new home. Sadly I have taken on a second job, and I'm in school full-time. I feel like Pip is not receiving the care he deserves. While he is not neglected by any means, I think he would be better suited with someone who could take more care of him. He is a beautiful green with yellow stripes. He came from FL Chams. He is aprox. 2 years old. Please message for more information. Located in the Cincinnati Area. Local pickup only asking $400 for him plus his entire setup.

I think it might be time for Pip to find a new home. Sadly I have taken on a second job, and I'm in school full-time. I feel like Pip is not receiving the care he deserves. While he is not neglected by any means, I think he would be better suited with someone who could take more care of him. He is a beautiful green with yellow stripes. He came from FL Chams. He is aprox. 2 years old. Please message for more information. Located in the Cincinnati Area. Local pickup only asking $400 for him plus his entire setup.
Some pictures of him and his enclosure to get peoples attention would help

Back
Top Bottom