Male or female

JoseCermeno

Baby ambilobe. The breeder told me he is a male. But I have doubts. Here are some pictures when he was very young.

Attachments

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
I would agree with the rest, male, from the last pic. I was just curious about what cued bob to say male from the first pics, beiing it was in a neutral state, he saw something I didn't, small females will usually have a red gullet when excited

JoseCermeno

Beautiful little guy, what are you feeding him?
When I got him he only wanted to eat fruit flies. But I got him to eat Phoenix Worms which are high in calcium and that's when he started to grow faster. He was only 11 days old when I got him. Now he is 3 months old and feeding mostly on crickets. However I'm planning soon to offer him more Phoenix worms since that help him alot when he was young. I also would like to get dubia roaches.

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
Very good!! Yeah those bsfl are great feeders, larvae & flies although larvae have more good stuff, I've tried to get mine to eat the larvae but they only go for the flies, and crickets..oh yeah your little guy is showing tremendous color at a young age, very special!! He looks very healthy!!

Top Bottom