male or female??

Babybruno1407

8160DCDF-2D94-4D09-83AC-EA8A2E14BB88.jpeg

Post a pic of the back of the feet or google "sexing veiled chameleons".

Boys have a little sour girls do not. Veileds make it super easy.

My guess is female, but can't be sure until we see the backside of the back feet.

Female, make sure to get a lay bin
What age do they lay eggs ?? I saw some white stuff on the leaf the other day and it kind of looked like a sperm plug i looked up some pictures and it looked similar but i for sure thought that she was a male i dont have any experience they told me males were easier where do you think i should go to find real information on females??

What age do they lay eggs ?? I saw some white stuff on the leaf the other day and it kind of looked like a sperm plug i looked up some pictures and it looked similar but i for sure thought that she was a male i dont have any experience they told me males were easier where do you think i should go to find real information on females??
They can lay eggs as early as 4-6 months old. The veiled care sheet here is a great source for info. Could you post the pictures you took, please?

Here are some more pictures ??sorry I just want to be sure before deciding to ask my dad to buy me all stuff needed or send her back so she doesnt get cared for wrong
B69F145F-2B14-4AC9-B733-07478EE9D588.jpeg
2F773986-8C3E-478D-BB48-A67FCB0B31A4.jpeg
5D6D2939-43AA-447A-8EC8-2EA1D595266A.jpeg

They can lay eggs as early as 4-6 months old. The veiled care sheet here is a great source for info. Could you post the pictures you took, please?
I didnt take any of the white stuff :( but i will next time i find some more in there also now im thinking they might of been urates because they were VERY white but they sort of had a weird shape to them

You definitely have a girl. They require a slightly different care than males, but they are wonderful! You will want to feed them less when they get older and keep them a bit cooler than males. The thought is that you are not promoting egg development by providing tons of food and simulating the optimal mating times. There are many threads about providing laying bins for when the time comes and many who are here to help you provide the best conditions for her.

Back
Top Bottom