Male or Female?

AZweifel

24A68B6E-E49F-469B-B5AC-30F48818672C.jpeg
63019EA8-2276-4290-8C85-50CE65F47F5F.jpeg
446A2D6E-80A6-4BC5-AF71-762EEC71CA15.jpeg
Panther at PetCo. I think it’s male? I’m just not sure

Seriously, try to find one from a breeder or hobbyist on this site. Please dont support Petco with your business. Also, you can almost guarantee yourself some heartbreak if you buy from a chain store as they more often than not have health issues by the time you get them.

Last time I saw one there they were asking $300.00 for it. and that is having it for about 4 months before someone bought her. Now I don't work for them but this Petco took real good care of her. I know one of the rare places that cared for their chameleons. If I had the money I would of bought her but someone else did after she laid her eggs at the store.

I work at PetCo and we charge $300 for panthers. I agree that chain stores like this should not be selling exotic animals of this caliber, but we do take very good care of our animals at our store. I have a six month old panther and one of my coworkers had a nine month old Jackson. By no means does that make us experts, but we do our best to keep them happy and healthy until we can find suitable homes for them.

Can someone please answer my question?

I work at PetCo and we charge $300 for panthers. I agree that chain stores like this should not be selling exotic animals of this caliber, but we do take very good care of our animals at our store. I have a six month old panther and one of my coworkers had a nine month old Jackson. By no means does that make us experts, but we do our best to keep them happy and healthy until we can find suitable homes for them.

Thank you!! It always makes me happy to hear that even places that we wish would not keep chameleons, have people who care for them, and see that their needs are meet!

Glad to hear that you guys care for yours. It is not what I usually see in the chain stores. I'd say it looks female.

Hi , so tell me since you work there ... If I walked in Petco and fell in love with her knowing I didn’t have a setup at home, you would sell her to me?
Also does the store have a hold policy on a pet so I can get her cage ready? And no I’m not Interrogating you I just want to know.LOL

Hi , so tell me since you work there ... If I walked in Petco and fell in love with her knowing I didn’t have a setup at home, you would sell her to me?
Also does the store have a hold policy on a pet so I can get her cage ready? And no I’m not Interrogating you I just want to know.LOL
If you did not have an enclosure, no, we would not sell her. And yes, we would hold her for 24 hours to give you sufficient time to set up the appropriate enclosure as long as you pay for her. We can not hold animals that are not paid for and we are not allowed (tho some do) to sell animals without appropriate enclosure and materials. For example, if you bought a beta fish we would ask if you have water conditioner, food, proper plants for hiding, as well as adequate space in the tank. If the answer is no and you refuse to buy those things we will refuse to sell you the animals.
Not all sales associates follow the rules, but neither do all breeders or hobbyists, y’know?

Back
Top Bottom