male or female

Kiyomitsu

i hope its a male but either way is fine. I got it from a pet store so i have no clue locale or how old. I think 3-4 months it has shed 2 times in my care and i got it on July 16th.

Attachments

• PHOTO_20170820_164649.jpg
    PHOTO_20170820_164649.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 177
Could you make a better photo of the base of his/her tail? If is it male, there should be a slight bulge.

That is a lovely young female - probably around 5 or 6 months old. No bulge, rostral process indicates female and she has that typical orange colouration with a hue of green/blue. She's not yet sexually mature from my assessment and is coloured EXACTLY the way my young Ambilobes are BUT with the females, it's basically impossible to know what locale they are unless you know the lineage.

Ensure she has access to a lay bin in the future when her colours change and you notice her putting on weight.

That is a lovely young female - probably around 5 or 6 months old. No bulge, rostral process indicates female and she has that typical orange colouration with a hue of green/blue. She's not yet sexually mature from my assessment and is coloured EXACTLY the way my young Ambilobes are BUT with the females, it's basically impossible to know what locale they are unless you know the lineage.

Ensure she has access to a lay bin in the future when her colours change and you notice her putting on weight.
thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom