MALE OR FEMALE very important that I know asap please

Doyle5132

I was promised the it was a male but I am worried that there is no semi-penal bulge. please help so I can't contact the breeder and make an exchange, I paid extra for a male.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 95
They really don't have an actual bulge when they are this small. Some people mistake the bulge for the actual vent itself. With that being said, you need to rely on the shape of the tail after the vent. The females have an indentation. The males do not. Your pictures are not all that clear. With what i can see, I would say you have a male. Would like to see some clearer pictures to determine for sure.

They really don't have an actual bulge when they are this small. Some people mistake the bulge for the actual vent itself. With that being said, you need to rely on the shape of the tail after the vent. The females have an indentation. The males do not. Your pictures are not all that clear. With what i can see, I would say you have a male. Would like to see some clearer pictures to determine for sure.
here are some more photos

hey i posted a new thread, with some more clear photos. would appreciate someone of you expertise to look.

Back
Top Bottom