Male or Female Veiled Cham

Wrong ! It was a male .

Don't take it so personal this forum is filled with arrogant know it all. And yes most know there sht about chams , they go off in the rudest wag because they been around this forums web page for a while. I would suggest to go out and search in other areas of the internet etc etc . Use the search tab more than post , usallky you will just get a remark about using the search tab etc etc .

Don't try and tell me what I don't and do have . I am 1000000000% sure on what I have and dont have, and what I need to do. Keep guessing on my ignorance , cuz clearly you don't live my real world just whatI type in this page .

First off, I would like to remind you all that even arrogant know it all's know how to post responsibly here on the forums. When they don't there is a system in place to deal with it. @lostinspace23 , please refrain from personal attacks here on the forums. Warnings have been issued and I am watching.

Hey everyone reading this thread, friendly reminder that we have a "report" button at the bottom left corner of each person's posts! :)

Please report lostinspace for their abusive language above if you feel so inclined. We do not tolerate that kind of behavior here. And how ironic that it's coming from someone who, on the previous page, was criticizing established members for "go[ing] off in the rudest way" when trying to help people. Interesting to see that their behavior doesn't even require trying to help anyone to be overtly cruel and rude :rolleyes:
You know... I've been around here a while now and never noticed or felt the need for using a report option...

But now I do now, let's see what happens if I report every post @Decadancin ever made. *evil laugh* o_O

You know... I've been around here a while now and never noticed or felt the need for using a report option...

But now I do now, let's see what happens if I report every post @Decadancin ever made. *evil laugh* o_O

You will likely cause a shift in the Time and Relative Dimension in Space and cure the common cold.

Or just create a lot of work for @Brad ...

Back
Top Bottom