Male or Female. Flap-Neck or Senegal!?

xoiceox

Please Help!

So it's between Graceful, Senegal, and Flap-Neck! aah!?

cham014.jpg

cham015.jpg

cham016.jpg

cham017.jpg

cham018.jpg

Yep...but get that thing some water. You can definitely tell she is a WC. Actually get her some pedialyte, she is very very dehydrated and weak.

-chris

Almost all flapnecks are WC, I do know that FL Chams has produced some, but yours looks super weak which is fairly common in wild caughts.

-chris

Ditto on the dehydration. I am equally concerned about the closed eyes all the time. Even if it was strictly a dehydration problem, the eyes would remain open most of the time. I don't think water is the only answer. A trip to the vet ASAP would be the best recommendation.
Also, is she carrying eggs. Her skin is stretched out in the stomach area. It is possible she is gravid, or laid eggs recently.
How long have you had her?

I rescued her from a pet store today and they have only had her for a week. I dunno if she's gravid or has parasites :( Im getting a fecal and de worm done on her on Saturday by a friend!

I rescued her from a pet store today and they have only had her for a week. I dunno if she's gravid or has parasites :( Im getting a fecal and de worm done on her on Saturday by a friend!

I would try to get the cham healthy as possible before doing any deworming.

She made it through the night!!! Yay! I have a friend vet who is gonna rehab her for me (hopefully) since he has all the proper things needed...

I'll keep u guys updated!

Back
Top Bottom