• IMG_2735.JPG
    IMG_2735.JPG
    440.4 KB · Views: 149

Attachments

• IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 143
Im not sure on age. He's a WC imported by Jay at One World Exotica

Here's Lilly my CBB female from Craig at Primo Chameleons (Buckys sister)

Thanks he's awesome
MY firends female got yellow marks like that and yellow on her head crest when she was pregnant

She definitely gorgeous.. Craig bloodline are taking a good foot hold here in the state. We just need to keep track of are CB animal lineage so we don't cross the bloodline...

Not sure how to upload a good quality video... that video from my YouTube channel... super annoying lol

She definitely gorgeous.. Craig bloodline are taking a good foot hold here in the state. We just need to keep track of are CB animal lineage so we don't cross the bloodline...

I agree 100%.

The Home Depot near my house just got in a bunch of them. I have to go back to buy a few more.

I've had a few people ask if she was a yellow gaint because she's so yellow.

Ha! I shower Bucky on the exact same plant :D
Her colors are so delicate and pretty.

Bucky pops out the bright yellow if I disturb him after dark. Another of Craig's OE babies does, too. That yellow just be in the primo genes :D

Most of my CBB females turn yellow at night, sometimes more than others but I rarely see them turn yellow during the day unless they are heat stressed. Dahoud's female seems lighter in color under normal conditions.

Fantastic looking boy- he's a real stunner. Imagine what he will be like adult.wow.
My female turns banana yellow at night- I keep meaning to try and get a pic in her pj's.

Back
Top Bottom