Male/female?

Please just make sure it is a healthy baby.... We had two members with stress due to the babies from this breeder.
If you decide to get a refund... We have site sponsors and members that breed. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla has the most beautiful panthers. And he breeds for temperaments and color. I am getting my Nosy Be from Matt.

Chameleon Pusher..... ;)

JK.... more like Forum Supporter.

Chameleon Pusher..... ;)

JK.... more like Forum Supporter.
LOL after getting Beman and not having a mentor... I have become a firm believer that it is important when you are new to have a breeder that you can lean on for support. Matt was there for me and became a mentor long before I took the leap to buy from him. It meant a lot to me to have that type of support.

LOL after getting Beman and not having a mentor... I have become a firm believer that it is important when you are new to have a breeder that you can lean on for support. Matt was there for me and became a mentor long before I took the leap to buy from him. It meant a lot to me to have that type of support.
Thanks for that! Guess what? I just took more pictures of your boy! Want them?

I agree. Matt has taught me a lot and is someone I can trust. He has so much knowledge to share and is always willing to help out.

Now you're going to require two of everything. Find out if they're from the same parents, you shouldn't
allow them to breed together if they are. You still got a great deal. Welcome to the forum.

I dont know how I missed this thread even though Camo tagged me :rolleyes:
Hi! I am Sara, I'm in Denver and I got my boy Pesto from Billy at Colorado Chameleons on April 18th. I would love to stay in touch so we can support each other with our babies! As Becca said, I've had a lot of stress with my boy, so I am happy to be a resource or a shoulder to lean on! I've been there too! We suspect that my boy was sold at a much younger age than I was told. When I weighed him last week he was a mere 3 grams. He did take a long time to really settle in and has only just started eating well for me in the last week or so. He just had his second shed so he is definitely growing, but is nowhere near the size that a 4 month old should be!
Keep posting pictures of your new babies, and welcome to the cham fam :)

Now you're going to require two of everything. Find out if they're from the same parents, you shouldn't
allow them to breed together if they are. You still got a great deal. Welcome to the forum.
they won’t be :)

I dont know how I missed this thread even though Camo tagged me :rolleyes:
Hi! I am Sara, I'm in Denver and I got my boy Pesto from Billy at Colorado Chameleons on April 18th. I would love to stay in touch so we can support each other with our babies! As Becca said, I've had a lot of stress with my boy, so I am happy to be a resource or a shoulder to lean on! I've been there too! We suspect that my boy was sold at a much younger age than I was told. When I weighed him last week he was a mere 3 grams. He did take a long time to really settle in and has only just started eating well for me in the last week or so. He just had his second shed so he is definitely growing, but is nowhere near the size that a 4 month old should be!
Keep posting pictures of your new babies, and welcome to the cham fam :)
Awesome!!! I’m totally cool to keep in touch. I had some of the same issues with this girl. The last couple days she’s had an appetite of 6-7 pin heads when she was barely eating. She now displays her resting colors when I’m handling her so she’s comfy—ish.

Back
Top Bottom