male cham names?

chamlover711

Unfortunately Lilly has passed away. So, I am planning on getting a male veiled! I was thinking of naming him Pascal, Steve, or Fiji:D Suggestions are welcome too. Thanks a bunch!

I vote for anything but pascal, it's cute - but so are all the other chameleons named pascal! :)

Sorry for the loss. Why don't you get one first and give him a name according to his character or looks?

I'm sorry your girlie passed away.
I don't know why, but I've always thought Oliver would be a good name for a male veiled. I also prefer anything but Pascal, we have about 1,000 Karmas on the forum and now about the same number of Pascals and Rangos. Chameleons are such unique animals, they deserve something unique as a name! ;)

Sorry she passed away :(

Name him Yoshi! :D You could also go for Julian, Jagger (haha, always thought that sounded cool), Cascade, Wake, Incognito, Camo, Forrest, Curly... I'll post if I have more ;) Just some of my suggestions.

I like to name my chams with names that are native to their origins.
Ex my male quads are Oku and Lefo both mountains from the area they are from.
and my cristatus are Maliki and Zawadi, meaning king and queen in swahili a native language of their region.

Males I've got hector the nosy faly, Joel is my xantholophus jacksons and I'm yet to name my cap est and mitsio so I'm looking to steal some ideas lol and I lost a female faly four days ago, it's horrible when you walk in to see them and they've pass away

Last edited:
I like Yoshi and Fiji real well. Or if you know the lineage that yours is coming form you can name him something that will be similar to the parents.... at least that is what I did

i named my male nosy be neptune just because he is like 4 months and already has a lot of blue i was thinking of naming him tesla tho

My first cham was a purple-barred ambanja male that I named Kibi (it was the name of a comedian on the radio and I loved the name). My second cham is a male veiled, and I went with Kimani, which means intrepid traveler in Yemen (or so the internet told me, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I'm getting a male amobile in a week or two, and am going to be searching for Maddy names beginning with K, just to keep things consistant. Then again, that's just me. I've noticed a bunch of Star Trek-themed names, and am sorry I didn't think of that before :D

if i didnt have so many people in my personal and work life named steve....
Fiji just sounds like a name for a girl cham to me....

I saw his sire and he is a turquoise :D I thought of some new names too.

Shore
Kai
Tex

If you still have suggestions, all will be very helpful!

My male Jackson is, as my username honors, Mr. Colors! :) Silly, but fitting. My first choice was Lienzo (Spanish for "canvas"), but my sister (she payed for half) refused. Even though I am the only one who cares for him now and he seems mostly bonded with me alone, the name just stuck!

Last edited:
Chameleon Names

A good one is Waldo. I just got a Chameleon today. I am still undecided and I've had him for barley an hour. Waldo would be good because they always blend in and you could say.... "where's Waldo?" haha just a suggestion. I might name mine that.:)

my girlfriends friends just bought a beardie and called it Arthur which i thought was quite a cool name. out of your list Fiji has a nice ring to it

Back
Top Bottom