US Male Ambilobe Panther chameleon and complete enclosure

Lpsouth1978

Avid Member
Life has become super hectic and busy and I just don't have the time to care for my boys the way they deserve. Because of this I am trying to find them new homes. They would come with their entire enclosures and everything I have for them.

Enclosure #1 - Chuck Norris

- 2 year old Ambilobe x Sambava
- Reptibreeze XL 48"x24"x24" enclosure
- Dragon ledges
- 3 x Mistking misting nozzles
- 4 bulb T5 fixture
- Dome Fixture w/LED Pool light
- Reptibreeze stand
- Dragon strand water tray
- Mist King automated Misting system
- Full Throttle Feeders 4" feeder run
- Multiple plants, branches, vines, etc...

Enclosure #2 - Bruce Lee

- 1.5 year old Ambilobe
- Reptibreeze XL 48"x24"x24" enclosure
- Dragon ledges
- 3 x Mistking misting nozzles
- 4 bulb T5 fixture
- Dome Fixture w/LED Pool light
- Reptibreeze stand
- Dragon strand water tray
- Aquatec 8800 RO Booster pump (for automated misting system) and brand new digital seconds timer
- Full Throttle Feeders 3" feeder run
- Multiple plants, branches, vines, etc...

Chuck Norris is the friendliest chameleon I have ever had. He almost never fires up, or shows ANY aggression. He often climbs out willingly and loves to go outside to get sun. Bruce Lee, on the other hand, tolerates me only because I feed him. He has never come out willingly (on my hand, I have coaxed him out on a branch on a few occasions). I do not force them out of their cages, instead I respect their space and let them decide whether to come out or not.

Because of everything included I would be asking for $600/each. I do not have full genetics information for these guys, but both were purchased from members on this forum, so I may be able to find some info if needed. I did not get these guys for breeding, so it was not a concern to me. I am located in San Tan Valley, AZ and will only sell to someone who can come pick them up.

I feel that $600/ea is an incredible price for everything that is included. I also have a number of extra vines, T5 plant bulbs, a single 24" Reptisun T5 fixture, Reptivite, Calcium (with and w/o D3), water crystals (for crickets), Repashy Bug Burger, Repashy Superload, and more. I also have brand new Reptisun 5.0 T5 bulbs for each of them , never even been opened. If you take both chams, I will give you EVERYTHING I have for them, otherwise the necessities (supplements, cricket keeper, cricket food, water crystals, etc...) will go with the second one to go.

20220401_133518.jpg
20220401_133521.jpg
20220401_134713.jpg
20220401_140104.jpg
20220401_140227.jpg
20220401_140326.jpg
20220402_154613.jpg

Last edited:
Give them water, gutloaded crickets dusted with calcium and change uv bulb...that would cost you....30.00 to save their life..... or I'd take them for cost of shipping....they don't look very healthy

Sorry to see you have to rehome these boys. I know how much money and time you have put into them. They look really healthy and that is a heck of a deal for them and all their stuff. I hope you find a good home for them. :)

i am so tempted to buy i live in queen creek AZ and am so close but i already have a veiled i could get another but dont want to have the extra burden of taking care of 2 chams

Nah, caring for 2 is barely more work than 1. :)

You already know what it takes, add a little more water and a few more bugs and you are good to go.

Anytime you want to come have a gander, just let me know. I am near Gary and Empire roads.

Nah, caring for 2 is barely more work than 1. :)

You already know what it takes, add a little more water and a few more bugs and you are good to go.

Anytime you want to come have a gander, just let me know. I am near Gary and Empire roads.
if i were to get one i would get chuck Norris because he is so amazingly colorful and as you said friendly also my veileds name is Bruce but we call him Bruce lee

Chuck is a unique boy, no doubt. He is just so friendly and amazing!! My Bruce has AMAZING color, but he is a serious grump!! I'm sure with some work handfeeding, he would calm down, but I don't think he will ever seek attention like Chuck.

Chuck is a unique boy, no doubt. He is just so friendly and amazing!! My Bruce has AMAZING color, but he is a serious grump!! I'm sure with some work handfeeding, he would calm down, but I don't think he will ever seek attention like Chuck.
yea Bruce for me hates me

so tempting but i already have one named Bruce Bruce lee for long hehe but my parents probably dont want another cham but so buitiful and so close to us

Back
Top Bottom