Madagascar vacation pics + more

What are the chances?! That is so cool, and you certainly hit up a lot more places then I did. How long did you stay for, and who was your guide service? Haha - we probably walked right past each other and didn't even know it. I really wished I would have stayed longer, it was absolutely gorgeous. The night trek is when I saw almost all the chameleons (although the pics didn't turn out that great) I'm really excited for you to post some pics.

I was 20 days... is not bad, but is not enough...

I spent 3 days in Nosy be. Later, I took an airplane to Tana and I spent 2 days in Andasibe. Did you stop in the Preyras Park, in the road from Tana to Andasibe???? They had many species of reptiles!!

Later, I went from Tana to Ifaty by car, (600 miles or so) stopping in Manakara, in the east coast, for one day.

I lost the north of Mada, Diego Suarez and around, but it is a great island... and my vacations too short!!!:mad:

And, about my guide service... well, I had my Lonely Planet book guide and one Malgasy driver :D:D

The last few pics I have of the Snorkeling in Madagascar:

sfvztf.jpg

Red sea anenome. Me in the background chasing things lol.

335gppj.jpg

ndrlt4.jpg

Baracuda

x10y0g.jpg

243ivy8.jpg

Wow... Beautiful! Now when I plan my trip:)rolleyes:I'll cross my fingers) I have to fit diving in! When I think Maddy, I think Chameleons... I completely forgot about their gorgeous reefs! Very nice pics! What kind of camera were you using? Did you have to use a separate housing?

Thanks for Sharing!:)

~Joe

Thanks, I love your new avatar LOL. That's was my sister's new camera that we were using, and it's the new underwater Olympus. I'm not quite sure of the model, but it can go pretty dang deep. I just wish we had some diving pics instead of just snorkeling pics. :D

wow

Wow, Those are awesome pictures! That must have been an amazing trip! Those snorkling photos are awesome too.

WOW. What amazing pictures:) I one day also want to go to Madagascar. It looks lovely there and all those animals that are everywhere you go is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your journey;)

Thanks for sharing and glad you had a wonderful time.

That is definitely the trip of a lifetime for reptile lovers!

Back
Top Bottom