Madagascar is still the best breeder :-) Wild Caught Ambanja, white/teal bodied

Nice WC Ambanja, I alway like WC because when fire up their color most beautiful then the CB.

Yeah this boy gets crazy colors I love him!

14 hours a day of all natural sunshine is going to make your panthers glow or go electric similar to a neon sign:D. Captive bred chameleons are normally much healthier though.

Yeah that is why I get mine in the sun as much as possible! Especially during summer :)

wow- how pretty - I look at him, and you say he is wc - can you just imagine how cool it must be to live there- in Madagascar, and just see these stunning chams just all over - what eye candy that must be - your boy is GORGEOUS, I am jealous - :p

wow- how pretty - I look at him, and you say he is wc - can you just imagine how cool it must be to live there- in Madagascar, and just see these stunning chams just all over - what eye candy that must be - your boy is GORGEOUS, I am jealous - :p

Yeah i couldnt live there...i would have a problem grabbing every one i see lol

Thank you. I can't wait to get my new phone January 1st. Will be posting better pics with the galaxy.

I have the S4 and I love it but make sure to look at the camera settings depending on the type of picture. The default camera setting out of the box is not set to 13mp on the S4 they have it set for landscape. Some of the galaxy phones are set for the wider shots and not the best megapixels so you have to change the default.

I have the S4 and I love it but make sure to look at the camera settings depending on the type of picture. The default camera setting out of the box is not set to 13mp on the S4 they have it set for landscape. Some of the galaxy phones are set for the wider shots and not the best megapixels so you have to change the default.

Oh wow I never would have known. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom