Luie is 5 Years Old Today (Pictures)

I just love his smile!
Its like he has a special secret and he's not telling :)
Hmm, like the Cheshire Cat
Happy Hatch Day Luie
Many, many more
He looks amazing Jann, but then I would expect nothing else from you
Anne

Thanks so much for the compliments and hatch day wishes.

I hope he's smiling because he's happy. It's so hard to see him getting old. He's slowed down and had the edema for awhile. Dr. A and I are working on it.

Luie has always been my favorite veiled and I always voted for his pics whenever it was in a photo contest. Happy Hatch Day!! :D

Happy birthday Louie!

Louie has always been so gorgeous.
When Mister (soon to be Trooper Twister) was a baby, I could only hope he would be so handsome! Now, I'm just glad he is still here. Thanks again for all your support.

Pics of your guy reminds me of why I so value your opinion.

What a handsome fellow he is!!!! I hope he's enjoying his special day and has a wonderful party!!!!!
Happyyyyyy Hatch Dayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Happy Birthday Luie!!! He is beautiful Jann!! Hope you all have a wonderful time. Little Luie is feeling cranky today... maybe he is upset that I didn't take him to his Grandpa's party :)

Ahhh Legendary Luie the Veiled. Definitely the most famous veiled on this forum and rightfully so! 5 Years and still as handsome as ever. I guess it is true that men age like wine. :cool:

Thank you for the birthday wishes and all the kind words about my little man Luie.

A few pictures from the party. It was fun and Luie and I thank you for coming. Luie and especially Red like the gifts. :D

Table left: Dez, Me, Danny (lizardlover), Alejandro (veiledchams)
Table right: Olimpia's boyfriend (I am so sorry I can't remember the name), Olimpia and Carol (Carol5208)

Luies5thbdayparty4712015.jpg

Danny (lizardlover) and Spike (Luie's grandson) brought by Dez

Luies5thbdayparty4712012.jpg

Me and Sadie (Luie's grand daughter) Olimpia's boyfriend & Olimpia and Mike's Dad and Mike (Montium).

Luies5thbdayparty4712009.jpg

Dez, Eric (my neighbor that helped my husband build Padre's room) Danny (lizardlover), Alejandro (veiledchams), Me, Dottie my neighbor (Eric's wife), Carol (Carol5208), Mike's Dad and Mike (Montium).

Luies5thbdayparty4712006.jpg

What a lovely party you had!!! It is so nice to see everyone and so nice that Spike was able to attend and visit is sister again :)

It's like the song , still crazy after all these years. WOw Happy Birthday Luie. I think I remember when you got him.

Awesome party!! Seems like all the big cham people are in cali or Fl :( What a great meeting of the minds for a cham's Hday :D

Hey that's great. Nice turnout. I've said it before, you have some of the nicest Chameleons I've seen. Luie is a real beauty. Happy B-day Luie!

Back
Top Bottom