Luie, Camille and Elly's Health Issues (very long)

My thoughts and prayers are going out to you Jann. You're one of the most experienced people on here and if anyone should have a chameleon, it's you. Watch, Camille will pull through and live an even longer life with you! (which I'm
sure she loves)

That is totally not true. Your amazingly documented and caring husbandry is exactly how it should be done :)

I AGREE!!! If you aren't cut out for it no one is! Ironically, its because you are an excellent keeper that you are facing these tough decisions. A "lesser being" in the cham world wouldn't have a clue and these chams would have been long gone.

I don't envy you at all, but having been there know you'll make the best decision possible.

Oh Jann,,, what a very, very difficult decision you have to make. Luckily you have access to some of the best veternarians in the country to help guide you! Unfortunately the final decision will fall on you.
I like your planof action to continue the afore mentioned meds until the first of the week, hopefully you will see some improvement and surgery will not be necessary!!!!!!
If in fact it is decided that the surgery is the only option, as has been stated, it's best to do it when she is at her strongest!!!!!!!

I will be praying for you all!!!!!!! Lots of love, lisa

Thank you all so very much for the very kind words. Everything here is about the same. Luie and Elly are fine and I'm not really seeing any improvement in Camille. She did eat a few tiny slivers of fruit from me this morning. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all so very much for the very kind words. Everything here is about the same. Luie and Elly are fine and I'm not really seeing any improvement in Camille. She did eat a few tiny slivers of fruit from me this morning. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

havent stoped for a moment. its so amazing what your doing for your animals.

How did I miss this :( I'm so sorry to hear about Camille Jann. I'm extremely happy to read that Luie and Elly are fine though. I will keep you and Camille in my prayers.

I can't believe I missed this! I've barely been on the forums lately and look what has happened! Jann: I'm so sorry to hear about all this. I can't even imagine how much pain you are going through right now. Camille, Luie, and Elly are all in my prayers! I will think of them everyday and night until they are better!

I'm happy you are with Dr.M and in the best hands possible!

Lots of love!
Stefan, Clea, and Dexter <3

Back
Top Bottom