Luie and Camille Great Great Grands

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Dez hatched 5 Great Great Grands last month. I have a few pictures of them. They are a month old now and starting to shed. Luie and Camille are the last pictures. The proud Great Great Grandparents.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Omg Jann those little babies are so adorable. You have the most gorgeous veileds. How do you keep their numbers so small? 5 eggs for a veiled sounds incredible. I've been itching to breed but I would want to do it with the right circumstances and for the right reasons and the time is just not now. Seeing your babies is not helping! :cautious:;)

Luie and Camille - I couldn't imagine a better set of great great grand parents! Lucky babies!

Deb

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Here's pictures of the Great Great Grand Parent on the other side of the family.

Daigan

DaiganSadiesgrandfather.jpg

Kira

104_33311.jpg

Here's the great grand parents

Daigan Jr.

Daigan2Sadiesgrandfather.jpg

Anna (Luie and Camille's daughter)

AnnaSadiesMomNov192011.jpg

The Grand Parents

Spike (my handsome boy)

Spike%203%20and%20a%20half%20yrs%20216%20grams%207%206%2015%20004_zpsgn0u1va2.jpg

Grandmother Pearl

I've got a photo of Pearl but I've got to find it. Pearl belonged to Dez. I will also have to get photos of the parents from Dez. My Lottie's sister is the mom.

Here's Lottie:

TateLottieRunts92114160_zps0935fd5f.jpg

Thanks Deb and Michelle! I'm so excited over these great great grands that I might have to take a trip to go see them. Dez said she's probably going to keep all five unless someone very special comes along that want ONE. I can't wait until she shares more pictures. :)

They're awesome! Luie and Camille are some of the best veileds I've ever seen. Keep the updates coming :)

Chase

Back
Top Bottom