Luie and Camille Babies - 13 WEEKS

Here is Jann's last baby girl...Nu,i my baby who arrived yesterday!

Attachments

• DSCN3966.jpg
    DSCN3966.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 77
I've counted over and over but 3 months old? I go to a lot of expo's and animals 3 months are never that big, I've never seen them being that big on that age. My veiled was 6 months when he looked like that.

There's my little sweetie. She looks great Shauna! I miss them all so much.
BTW I like the name Nui after Luie.

Nui is adorable! These are some great looking babies! All of them. Wish I'd been fortunate to have gotton one.

Glad to see that Spike is safe with you Franie. I hope this will be his forever home. Poor little guys shipped twice in two weeks. :(

Sorry I'm so late!!!!! :( Uggghhh, super busy lately, Perry is a handful but a really awesome little guy! i love him to pieces. :)

Anyways, here is a recent good picture, shows his good colors. And showing what he loves to do, hang out in his umbrella plant. :)

Perryat3weeks.jpg

Tyler, Perry is getting so big and so handsome just like his daddy! :D

He is Jann! I'm starting to understand his personality. I wish i could free range him, but i am restricted by my house. He is so happy and turns super bright green and shows great colors when i take him out of cage and put him on some plants. But as soon as i put him in his cage he gets super mad at me for a few minutes and gives me some darker shades of green! he can be such a brat sometimes! i guess compared to a human age he is about 3 or 4!
Anyways, i'm planning on building a new cage soon, i have the plans, just need to get the supplies, will keep you updated.

He is Jann! I'm starting to understand his personality. I wish i could free range him, but i am restricted by my house. He is so happy and turns super bright green and shows great colors when i take him out of cage and put him on some plants. But as soon as i put him in his cage he gets super mad at me for a few minutes and gives me some darker shades of green! he can be such a brat sometimes! i guess compared to a human age he is about 3 or 4!
Anyways, i'm planning on building a new cage soon, i have the plans, just need to get the supplies, will keep you updated.

Maybe when you move back to school you can make him a little free range. They love it. :):D:):D

Back
Top Bottom