LTC Gonocephalus doriae females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
I am selling my 2 LTC female Donocephalus doriae (Doria's Angleheaded Lizards). I have had these two females since March 2009 and they have done very well in my care. Here is a pic of each:

3376878209_5b0668e8d6_o.jpg

3376878405_ff005bc3d1_o.jpg

They are currently being kept together in a 4'x2'x4' enclosure with 3 solid sides and the front and top made of pet screen. Initially I kept them in an enclosure with all sides made of hardwire mesh and one suffered from some slight nose rub. This is now healing nicely (can provide pics to serious inquiries).

I am only selling them because I have decided to focus on some smaller species that require smaller setups. The two of them are $250 + shipping (the same cost as fresh imports). For more information or if interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris

Will take $100 + shipping for the one with almost healed nose rub (email for pics) and $125 + shipping for the second or $250 shipped for both. Email with any questions.

Chris

These are still available. There is a single recent import female currently for sale elsewhere for $200. You can get 2 long term captive females from me for $250 shipped!

If you are in the Tampa area, I will also sell my large custom built enclosure setup with them. This enclosure is 8' long x 2' deep x ~6' tall and is set up to allow you to quickly and easily divide it into multiple enclosures. It can be four 2'x2'x4' enclosures, a single 8'x2'x4' enclosure, two 4'x2'x4' enclosures, etc. This is the enclosure they are currently kept in. Here is a photo of the enclosure:

Enclosure%2034.jpg

I am asking $150 for this enclosure. This cage can not be shipped and is only being offered if you can pick it up in person. Additional information on the cage can be found here: http://www.chameleonnews.com/?page=article&id=75

Please email me with any other questions.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom