Love is in the air!

reptoman

Avid Member
It was time to get another pairing started so I put a couple of my breeders to work today. I paired Sulu with Uhura, and Scotty with Iris. I hope the babies turn out as colorful as the parents! First set of pics is Sulu and Uhura.

Attachments

• Sulu_Uhura_2_intro_111112.jpg
    Sulu_Uhura_2_intro_111112.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Sulu_Uhura_6_stare_111112.jpg
    Sulu_Uhura_6_stare_111112.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Sulu_Uhura_7_stare_111112.jpg
    Sulu_Uhura_7_stare_111112.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Sulu_Uhura_8_intimate_111112.jpg
    Sulu_Uhura_8_intimate_111112.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 182
Here is Scotty and Iris. Iris gets orange lipstick on her mouth when she is receptive. Makes if very easy to tell its time to put her with a male.

Attachments

• Scotty_Iris_1_111112.jpg
    Scotty_Iris_1_111112.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Scotty_Iris_5_flash_111112.jpg
    Scotty_Iris_5_flash_111112.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 156
  • Scotty_Iris_4_111112.jpg
    Scotty_Iris_4_111112.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Scotty_Iris_7_flash_111112.jpg
    Scotty_Iris_7_flash_111112.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 148
All chameleons involved are really breathtaking, especially the boys. I would love to have a chameleon with those types of reds.

Love the pairings
Thanks man! Sulu is looking more and more like Clint.

Great pics! That boy is a looker!
Thanks

im keeping my fingers crosse for both pairings!!!!! the babies sould be gorgeous!!!!!
Thanks Lisa!

All chameleons involved are really breathtaking, especially the boys. I would love to have a chameleon with those types of reds.
Thanks. I have Spock babies hatching in Dec so check back often. They ususally have intense reds and blues.

It was time to get another pairing started so I put a couple of my breeders to work today. I paired Sulu with Uhura, and Scotty with Iris. I hope the babies turn out as colorful as the parents! First set of pics is Sulu and Uhura.

I have to say Uhura seems very ok with Sulu. Must be a love match for sure.:)

Here is Scotty and Iris. Iris gets orange lipstick on her mouth when she is receptive. Makes if very easy to tell its time to put her with a male.

Brian you sure know how to get your panthers to be "friends". I see no signs of stress between any of the four. Maybe you need to give out breeding pointers.:D

Thanks! Iris is the girl that came from you. Can you tell by the receptive colors?

Yes indeed! Morgaine also puts her lipstick on for special occasions ;)
Have you hatched eggs from Iris yet? I'm just now in possession of a male for her sister and wondering if she produced nice babies for you.

Brian you sure know how to get your panthers to be "friends". I see no signs of stress between any of the four. Maybe you need to give out breeding pointers.:D
Thanks Laurie. I start by putting on some music to get the mood started. As the chameleons get closer I quickly switch to some Barry White. Seems to work everytime. (video example below) :D I have to keep my wife out of earshot because she will be all over me and we'll never get any work done. ;)

http://youtu.be/EP2qLjaMPZ8

All kidding aside, I will put a blog together to line out what I look for when pairing panthers from start to finish.

Awesome man. Looks like you are going to have some more killer ambis :D

Thanks Lee!

Yes indeed! Morgaine also puts her lipstick on for special occasions ;)
Have you hatched eggs from Iris yet? I'm just now in possession of a male for her sister and wondering if she produced nice babies for you.

I have 23 eggs from her and Cpt Kirk that are due to hatch in Dec. They should be some nice babies!

Back
Top Bottom