Love is in the air! (Pic Heavy)

Thanks again everyone. DEZ and I just finished renovating a roughed in washroom into our new cham room. Had to make more room for our new arrivals. It's nice to hear people find our chams so nice. We will be looking for good homes for the youngsters as soon as they hatch. More pics to comE:D

Well we've hit the 5 month mark and all 26 eggs seem to be doing just fine (as fine as eggs can be, I suppose lol!)

I'm going to post another egg pic when I get home since quite a few of them have gotten noticeably bigger than before. They're not windowing or sweating yet so it looks like we'll still have a bit of a wait. Luckily I'm a bit more patient than pantherlover or we'd both be going crazy lol

Rusty and Delilah are both doing just fine and we're thinking about possibly breeding them again once we see how this clutch hatches out.

Thanks for following along with us, everyone!

Well we're just over 6.5 months and the first egg has hatched! Pipped on Saturday and by yesterday afternoon we were able to move him into his new home! (him or her lol)

I've only got one pic to post so far, we wanted to give the little one time to get settled in

264978_10150238810414020_502514019_7112804_2460986_n.jpg

oooh my goodness how cute! congrats on your baby :) i love baby pics..post more when you can please:)

I will for sure! It was hard not to do a whole photoshoot haha.

Oh and his tail still has a piece of vermiculite on it, that's why it looks kind of funny.

Now if mommy would only lay her 2nd clutch I can relax for a while.

This little guy is a bit pre mature but is a real fire cracker already. What an amazing feeling. I dont think it will ever get old! I think we can expect astrong clutch!

Awesome!!! I got to witness a few Ambilobe chams coming out of their eggs a few weeks ago and i've said over and over again it may have been the coolest thing i've ever seen... I can only imagine that breeding and raising ones hatched in my own home would be that much better... Please keep us posted , and keep the pics coming... Great thread... Thanks ... and Congrats!!:D

Awesome!!! I got to witness a few Ambilobe chams coming out of their eggs a few weeks ago and i've said over and over again it may have been the coolest thing i've ever seen... I can only imagine that breeding and raising ones hatched in my own home would be that much better... Please keep us posted , and keep the pics coming... Great thread... Thanks ... and Congrats!!:D

Thanks, well update the thread as it progresses. I think its a cool idea. If youve seen a cham hatch Im sure you get the idea. When this is all said and done, well let everybody know how much everything costed for this little hobbyist operation and how close we where able to get to breaking even. Youve gotta be dedicated and love what your doing otherwise itll never be worth it. I have a heck of a lot more respect for breeders who work to captive breed and import new and different locales and species. Us hobbyists really get to reap the benefits.

well let everybody know how much everything costed for this little hobbyist operation and how close we where able to get to breaking even. Youve gotta be dedicated and love what your doing otherwise itll never be worth it. .

Couldnt agree more! I think this and threads like it are valuable for hobbyists who are interested in the breeding aspect of this hobby... Thanks again....

Back
Top Bottom