Lous bloodwork is in

Wow is all I can say! You're dedicated and he's lucky!
Thank you, I appreciate that note because yes I’ve been dedicated as heck from the 12th degree since this all started. A few weeks ago I didn’t think he was going to make it. It’s really, really cool to seeing all the hardwork and investment paying off finally. Kinda felt like I was losing my mind for a moment in obsessing but things like a second vet/different opinion, and trial and errors with treatments are proving invaluable. I’m so relieved to see him being a grump, independent, and QUICK again.

And he is seeming stronger today, he’s getting back to himself. I didn’t think this was the way the road was leading. My hopes have turned to logical observation and seeing results paying off. I can’t even begin to word how grateful I am right now. I don’t think we’re out of the woods until a few weeks from now and running one last bloodwork (for this case) to see how he’s taking in his calcium but you guys. I am shook. I have so many of you to thank in husbandry advice, folks to lean on, and appreciate y’all rooting for him.

Back
Top Bottom