lots of supplies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danibug23

i just want all these supplies gone so i am up for any offers!

1. huge screen reptile cage 24x24x48 custom built inside easy to hang vines or anything you want. bought from DIY CAGES
2.huge tub full of bendable vines, exo terra plants large mediums and smalls, larges never opened! also have a plant i bought from walmart i was going to use but never did.
3. huge 9 pieces of driftwood flukers real wood.
4. a reptile sun uvb bulb 18 in NEVER USED OR OPENED
5. a explorium used for taking pets on trip or to the vet small
6 i have 4 drippers used for a source of animals drinking water
7. a dual 24in double lighting hood, has on and off switch for both bulbs bought from DIY also
8. a 3 cage set of Aqua Zamp rain domes! comes with everything you need. this will be available at the end of the month.

i just want all these gone they are taking to much room in my garage please send any offers that you have. if you are close i can meet you or meet you half way i will also ship SOME stuff only if you pay for shipping! thanks for looking!

IMAG1465.jpg

IMAG1467.jpg

IMAG1461.jpg

IMAG1470.jpg
IMAG1468.jpg

For there is wayyy to many messages about shipping right now i am NOT willing to ship right now when i will be able to ship i will go back to my messages and respond to people in order. i will try to sell all localy first and if that does not work i will ship. I have family in from germany so im going to try and message everybody back as soon as possible thank you guys!

STARTING TO SHIP AGAIN SORRY I JUST WANT ALL THIS GONE AND NO ONE IS LOCALLY HERE!!!!

i will NOT ship the cage thats the only thing i am not willing to ship!!!
and i only have 3 droppers left

message me if you are interested in anything!

all supplies still for sale!!! i only have 3 drippers instead of 4 please send any reasonable offer please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom