Lots of pictures, various species...

Male dwarf Fischer's...
DSCF2357.jpg

Female dwarf Fischer's...
DSCF2359.jpg

Here's a young Rudis cham, about two weeks old...
DSCF2361.jpg

Here are a couple of my female Sailfin chameleons (cristatus). They were imported a couple months ago, and are cleaning up nicely. I've been experimenting housing situations for cristatus (singly, pairs, trios, females together, etc). This somewhat sedentary species (think deremensis) has adapted very well to captivity for me...
DSCF2369.jpg

A beautiful, gravid, Rudis chameleon with electric green coloration...
DSCF2370.jpg

Here is one of my very gravid Werner's chams, a rich array of velvet-like deep colors. I apologize for the slight blur...
DSCF2374.jpg

Here's one of my male deremensis chams with really long horns. He's a very strong, stout cham...
DSCF2385.jpg

Here's a female Giant Fischer's (K. matschiei) at the top of the very tall enclosure...
DSCF2391.jpg

Here's a (bearded) Pygmy cham...
DSCF2392.jpg

Here's my top Nosy be breeder--he'll jump on anything...
DSCF2313.jpg

Gravid Jackson's...
DSCF2345.jpg

Another gravid Jackson's, showing much different coloration...
DSCF2342.jpg

Young male Jackson's...
DSCF2347.jpg

Here's a dehydrated fresh import female Giant Fischer's (K. matschiei) that arrived yesterday very gravid, digging a hole to lay. She'll need heavy rehydration afterwards. I placed a shallow dish with a slow drip inside the laying bin, and she drank considerably prior to digging. She was what I would term "overly" gravid, and it's important she expel the eggs soon.
DSCF2394.jpg

Back
Top Bottom