Lots of pics of the "cham-ily"

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
Just thought I would share lots of photos of my little gang.

Othello, the Jackson's. He's approaching his second birthday in no time!

othellonewcamera3.jpg

othellofreerange6.jpg

othellofreerange5.jpg

Cerberus, ambilobe panther. He's turning 11 months old this Saturday. His new thing is to turn yellow when fired up or really happy (outside).

cerberus10months4.jpg

cerberus10months9.jpg

cerberus10months7.jpg

cerberus10months3.jpg

cerberusinfreerange2.jpg

Cobalt, nosy be panther. Turning 9 months old this Saturday. He's my random nosy that fires up yellow lol. At rest he's turquoise with a slightly yellow stomach.

cobalt8months7.jpg

cobalt8months9.jpg

cobalt8months11.jpg

cobalt8months12.jpg

Charlotte, L & C baby, just turned 6 months old. Getting her grown up colors!

charlotte6months9.jpg

charlotte6months10.jpg

charlotte6months11.jpg

Daedalus, the faly-banja panther. Turns 4 months old Sunday. He's getting more and more blue all the time!

daedalus4months2.jpg

daedalus4months4.jpg

daedalus4months.jpg

Enjoy!

WOW!!!:eek:

your chams look amazing Olimpia!:D

i like all the pics....especially the veiled that has "sad faces" on her body which are her natural markings.....:)

btw , what camera do you use...i hope to get clear pics like those:p

The Faly- banja looks incredible!!!....planning to breed in the far future? :p

Yes ditto!

All are extremely nice! Gorgeous indded each and every one! Yes, I too would like to know what type of camera you use the quality is great!
:p

Thank you everyone!

Ace, I just got myself a Canon EOS Rebel, I think it's called. I like it a lot. It's good for taking cham photos! :D I love that about female veiled markings, they're so clearly sad faces! lol And thanks on the faly, who says crosses are ugly? :D

Thank you! :D I love them to pieces. I'm free ranging all of them and they're all doing fantastic, with lots of days of natural sunshine.

All of your chams are absolutely gorgeous! I love Othello! He looks like he's smiling in the first picture! Look at little Charlotte getting her big girl colors. I am so please with how these babies are coming out. :)

Back
Top Bottom