"Lost".

Eltortu

Established Member
Now that "Lost" is over, what is there worth watching on tv?...one thing, who was left in charge of the Island??...

I don't have cable or dish... hehe.

Instead, I watch the neighbors duke it out every now and then. Literal reality TV right behind my computer out the window. SUCCESS.

I dont watch much TV but the History channel is always a good one and is good for brain food unlike most other channels on TV with reality BS. Ancient Aliens, The Universe, American Pickers, How the Earth was made etc. Also Fuel TV. Lots of snowboarding, BMX, dirt bikes and of course the best sport of all...........skateboarding!

If you havent seen it yet, rent the seasons of True Blood.
Ana Paquin naked=overated...wasup with all the gay vampires?
Go buy all 5 seasons of "The Wire" very good older Hbo series.:D
That was agreat show...
I dont watch much TV but the History channel is always a good one and is good for brain food unlike most other channels on TV with reality BS. Ancient Aliens, The Universe, American Pickers, How the Earth was made etc. Also Fuel TV. Lots of snowboarding, BMX, dirt bikes and of course the best sport of all...........skateboarding!
Excellent viewing choice! I love the HC, Discovery, Science Channels...skateboarding is a good sport, but nothing beats soccer!!! :)
Hurley was left in charge :)

Dude!

Back
Top Bottom