Looks like I may be getting a Panther

Debbie61

I'm sooo excited. I may be getting a male Ambilobe very soon. Actually as soon as I make a decision as to which one. They are both Blue Bar Ambilobe's and are older, both just over 2 years old. They are both from a forum sponsor. Can't wait to tell you which one I decide to get, just waiting to hear back from the sponsor as to their opinion.

Thanks Jann,

As you know I have been waiting and looking for quite some time. But I knew that if I was patient something would come along and be worth the wait. I'll try and post pics as soon as I make my mind up as to which one I want. Decisions, Decisions. Thanks for the kind comments. He will be very spoiled :)

Debbie - I am so happy that you were able to find a chameleon that you wanted. Looks like we both got what we wanted for Christmas.

HI Jamelon, woohoo is right:D. I made my decision and he should be here on Tuesday, C/N is shipping him on Monday.

Reptimom, Yes, We did both get what we wanted for Christmas :) I am so happy that you were able to keep Luca:)

Back
Top Bottom