Looking to surrender a chameleon to a new owner

FrankAbell5281

I have an adult male veiled chameleon I’m looking to surrender and live in Texas. I’d prefer to give it to someone in the state to prevent a long drive. The chameleon is in good health and I’m looking to give him away due to some problems causing me to not be able to be at home to take care of him. Anyone that is interested please just reply, and thank you. This is a picture of him but its an older picture so he looks a slightly different now that he’s fully grown
46D4F86D-FDA2-4AC7-8B9A-7A330A2044B5.jpeg

I have an adult male veiled chameleon I’m looking to surrender and live in Texas. I’d prefer to give it to someone in the state to prevent a long drive. The chameleon is in good health and I’m looking to give him away due to some problems causing me to not be able to be at home to take care of him. Anyone that is interested please just reply, and thank you. This is a picture of him but its an older picture so he looks a slightly different now that he’s fully grownView attachment 331749
Are you including the necessary items to maintain his husbandry needs? When was the last vet visit? Is he healthy?

Back
Top Bottom