Looking to Suprise Hubby for his birthday!!!

kokom05lb

So in one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that I was thinking about breeding etc. Now if only I can put some money aside, I'm thinking about getting a suprise for my husbands birthday! He wants a Nosy Be, so Im looking. He also wanted a german shepherd pup. So i dont know what to save uup for.

If you're set up for it, get the puppy. Nothing beats a dog, in my opinion. It's like buying another family member that loves you back, plays with you, goes everywhere with you, etc. Way better than a chameleon! But that's why I said if you're set up for a big shepherd pup, because obviously they're high-energy dogs that need a lot of space and work.

Also, juuust in case you weren't aware, look for a breeder that has a good history of hips in their dogs. GS have horrendous hips, and by age 6-10 they're totally crippled by them, so look for a breeder that doesn't have a history of hip issues. Or look into similar breeds, like the Belgium shepherd, which look nearly identical but do not have such bad hip problems.

But that's me, anyway! I'd much rather have another dog than another chameleon. But I have two already, so any more dogs are going to have to wait until I own some property! lol

Yea he loves them German Shepherds. But our landlord is a pain! They've threatened to call animal control because my little dog is "stupid" and barks at them. The only reason why she barks at them is because they threaten her and they go after her.

Ugh that's a pain! I had a riddiculous landlady a few years ago as well. At the time my oldest sheltie was still a puppy, only about 20lbs, and they actually threatened to sue for damages because they had evidence that my dog had attacked someone and then jumped up and cracked someone's car windshield. I laughed, gave them my lawyer's contact info, and never heard back. I think they just wanted us and other dog owners gone.

Edit - We're talking about this terrifying beast. In her tininess, cracking a windshield and surviving, somehow lol

kt5i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom