Looking to buy panthers!

I will when I have selected my keepers and such. It will be a while, as I don't really like to do pre-sales in case something happens...like I can't bear to let one go live with someone else. LOL

Just putting it out there that I would help if I could, but my babies are a bit young ( one clutch being hatched just starting today in fact).

I will when I have selected my keepers and such. It will be a while, as I don't really like to do pre-sales in case something happens...like I can't bear to let one go live with someone else. LOL

Just putting it out there that I would help if I could, but my babies are a bit young ( one clutch being hatched just starting today in fact).
That's alright! I'm totally willing to wait for a male if the mother is extra pretty

Ambilobes are easily the most common and simple to get. I just sent a message to flchams, they look pretty reliable and not as expensive as some others that are sponsors.
Does anyone know if they're good?
Someone else was looking for ambilobes as well. If you have a forum with the parents I would love to see! Please link or post pictures here if you would :)
yes I am interested in Ambilobes too.

Hello hello!
I'm looking to purchase a male and a female panther chameleon in about 4 months. If you know of a breeder (or if you yourself are a breeder) that is expecting a clutch to hatch within the next month or two I am very interested!
The requirements are as follows:
  1. Preferably Ambanja with purple stripe. Nosy Faly, Nosy Be, and some Ambilobe will also be considered.
  2. The male and female must be from different breeders (and genetic lines) but the same locale
  3. I need to have access to pictures of the parents of the baby and (hopefully) pictures of the grandparents as well. Documented grandparents are not necessary but appreciated.
  4. Healthy is better! I'm willing to pay a small amount extra if it means I can pick the healthiest of the bunch.
My bioactive enclosures are almost finished setting up and will start its stabilizing very soon. These chameleons will live luxurious lives with me.
The female's health is most important! (The male's is as well but the female is extra important).I will be purchasing the female from the most developed breeding facility.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have!
Hey man just got a veil chameleon fromFl Chams and I know he has some panthers. Mike seems busy all the time so don’t get discouraged if you email r call and don’t get a respond back. Just be persistent and he will reply. I ordered and was here 2 days later.

yes I am interested in Ambilobes too.
Just got a veil from him and he is beautiful. Mike seems busy so be persistent when reaching out to him. Once I ordered he came 2 days later. I found that email early in morning was easiest to get in touch with him. No doubt will order from them again. Checked reviews and all were positive

I feel like with so many great options for ambilobe, why deal with someone that you have to strategize over actually communicating with?
That's my view on this honestly. I tried to contact chromatic and a couple others for some info for my research but they never responded so im a little sour.
It's best to have a good relationship with the breeder

Modern Day Dragons has a wonderful Ambilobe clutch coming soon! They also have ambanja but it's unfortunately not quite what im looking for in color.
They also reply fast and seem super awesome.

Preferably Ambanja with purple stripe.
Is this the kind you are looking for?
513BAFED-D5FA-43BB-B138-3D848EB07A49.jpeg

No I don't breed but I can tell you breeder I got him from. I will tell you it took me almost 3 years to find a Blurple Chameleon

I found a breeder that has a blue/purple/lizard green cham. Super excited but I'd like more blue genes in my second one

Back
Top Bottom