Looking to buy panthers!

saradoggy10

Established Member
Hello hello!
I'm looking to purchase a male and a female panther chameleon in about 4 months. If you know of a breeder (or if you yourself are a breeder) that is expecting a clutch to hatch within the next month or two I am very interested!
The requirements are as follows:
  1. Preferably Ambanja with purple stripe. Nosy Faly, Nosy Be, and some Ambilobe will also be considered.
  2. The male and female must be from different breeders (and genetic lines) but the same locale
  3. I need to have access to pictures of the parents of the baby and (hopefully) pictures of the grandparents as well. Documented grandparents are not necessary but appreciated.
  4. Healthy is better! I'm willing to pay a small amount extra if it means I can pick the healthiest of the bunch.
My bioactive enclosures are almost finished setting up and will start its stabilizing very soon. These chameleons will live luxurious lives with me.
The female's health is most important! (The male's is as well but the female is extra important).I will be purchasing the female from the most developed breeding facility.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have!

i am not a breeder myself, but the website CbReptile.com is the website i might be better my panther from. they have a lot of options. good luck with your new chameleon!

I have purchased chameleons from Kammerflage Kreations and have had an amazing experience both times. John Hill is also a great breeder and I got an Ambilobe female (bbyb ) from him and he was awesome to work with, and expert in the field and really pays attention to things like bioactove environments and a varied diet. Also if Ambanja is what you want I would also suggest tree candy chameleons or highlighter chameleons. I have not worked with these breeders but have heard good things about them. I would not go CB reptiles. You do not get to choose your chameleon or see a picture of the actual animal you receive. Also I do not think they keep track of lineage so you eo t know if inbreeding has occurred or if you are getting a true local or one that has been crossed with another locale. Good luck!

Thanks for the info!
I am looking for a Ambilobe Panther Cham.Any recommandations?
Ambilobes are easily the most common and simple to get. I just sent a message to flchams, they look pretty reliable and not as expensive as some others that are sponsors.
Does anyone know if they're good?

I'm going to a reptile show in chicago this month, hopefully I can find some people there. I would love to buy from someone on the forums but ambanjas aren't super easy to find

I really appreciate every suggestion! Does anyone know of any in Wisconsin or Illinois or within a state distance?

I am going to have some spare ambilobes here in a couple months from 2 different clutches, but I can't help you with Ambanja.

I am in Indiana, by the way.

I am going to have some spare ambilobes here in a couple months from 2 different clutches, but I can't help you with Ambanja.

I am in Indiana, by the way
Someone else was looking for ambilobes as well. If you have a forum with the parents I would love to see! Please link or post pictures here if you would :)

Back
Top Bottom