Looking for Vendors NJ REPTILE EXPO

Jay Sick

Avid Member
Hello vendors and breeders alike we are looking for Vendors to be a part of our show. On April 7 at The Teaneck Armory this show is already backed by sponsors and a great marketing campaign we have a few tables left this is going to be a historic event for reptile enthusiasts of NJ. This show will have an attraction for every one including coral frag swap meet, some of the top breeders of reptiles in our area and beyond I along with my gf will be selling our beautiful Blue Bar Babies at the show and we would like more chameleon breeders to step up and be a part of history.

The biggest perk about this show is that it's in Bergen county on a Sunday Bergen county has blue laws That state no businesses can be open so this convention will be the only attraction on that day in Bergen county. For those not familiar with Bergen county it holds 4 of NJ'S biggest malls and is 10 mins away from the George Washington bridge and 20 from the Lincoln Tunnel. So with all that closed this will be a surefire beauty of a show.

Any one interested in a table and more info please call me directly 973 861 1877 and or [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom