Looking for some cool ideas for a Jackson's enclosure, pictures are welcome!

Benclark

Hello all! So I will be getting my juvenile Jacksons chameleon on Friday, and today I plan on setting his habitat up. I have a 24in x 24in x 48in screen cage. I would love to see some of what you did for your cham.

Hello all! So I will be getting my juvenile Jacksons chameleon on Friday, and today I plan on setting his habitat up. I have a 24in x 24in x 48in screen cage. I would love to see some of what you did for your cham.
This is my cage I plan on adding more stuff but I posted this and was told it’s a good cage. You can’t really see the two pothos plants in the back but they’re there. This is the only picture I have currently since my chams asleep and I don’t want to disturb her. I also made this cage. If you want to know the plants just let me know.

Attachments

• 69427BA0-C7FF-4276-9642-7D776A6BFB05.jpeg
    69427BA0-C7FF-4276-9642-7D776A6BFB05.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 68
Since Jackson’s are not prone to plant munching and I don’t let her feeders loose anymore I’m able to safely use the moss and fake vines and flowers without worrying about impaction. It would look different if I had a veiled or panther, but sadly they’re illegal here. Although I do really love the vibrant emerald green of my little girl. 🥰

Here’s her outdoor enclosure. I am still thinking of adding more plants to the planter at the bottom but here’s what’s there rn. ☺️

Attachments

• 3610937F-A36E-48DB-BC3F-2CD8CF5EEE5B.jpeg
    3610937F-A36E-48DB-BC3F-2CD8CF5EEE5B.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 65
Hey Shanar808, what species is the pink flowers?they’re beautiful.
Thank you all for the compliments ☺️ My cable installation guy asked me that same thing last week! 🤣 They’re fake cherry blossoms. My Jackson won’t bite plants so it works well for me and my little girl but I wouldn’t recommend for other species.

Back
Top Bottom