Looking for Hornworms

Marshmallows mom

Established Member
HI There.....
I live out in the Los Angeles Area and was wondering if anyone knew where I can get Horn Worms??? I Know that petsmart and petco dont carry them. Anyone know of any places out my way? Thanks! :)

Thanks!!! I will order some today! My Marshmallow is eating crickets and I wanted to give him a little something different. :)

I order mine from MulberryFarms, also a sponsor and in Ca. Might be better this time of year with the cold. Great Lakes (who I have also ordered from and was very satisfied with) is over in the cold area of the country...Not that its very warm here on the West Coast right now.

Don't forget silkworms. Also a nice meal, they don't get as large as the hornworms either just in case your marshmallow is not one of the giants :)

I live in SoCal. However I tend to order my worms online from either mulberry farms or coastal silkworms

i got an order of hornworms from mulberry farms come in today! everything was great and the hornworms they gave were perfectly sized. im very happy, and i'm sure my cham will be tomorrow morning as well

OldChamKeeper.... I almost forgot about the silkworms. I just want make sure my marshmallow doesnt get bored with just crickets. :)

Back
Top Bottom