Looking for Canadian who want to try silkworm shipment!

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi!
So I did breed tons of silkworms lately and im trying to run some experiments on shipping!

im looking for people around the canada who are willing to pay for shipping only to receive silkworm (I want to run packing and temperatures test)

Anyone?

There's a pretty considerable cold front on my end right now - not good shipping weather! Otherwise I'd go for it

There's a pretty considerable cold front on my end right now - not good shipping weather! Otherwise I'd go for it
Monday I’m trying to ship to bc;) I let you know if they survive,so far they spend little more than 3 days in my fridge at 3-4 celcius and they were all fine! So it let me believe if the package storage is not outside it might be fine!:)

Hi!
So I did breed tons of silkworms lately and im trying to run some experiments on shipping!

im looking for people around the canada who are willing to pay for shipping only to receive silkworm (I want to run packing and temperatures test)

Anyone?
Of course. I’m in. Say when and where.

That “cold front” IS Canada! :p

I cooked a shipment with a heatpack so i stopped shipping in winter. Too fragile! can you ship eggs Mawty?
Not to hijack a thread but I'm always looking for silkworms dm me if your trying to sell some shipping to San Diego. A local friend recently stopped breeding and I'm back to mail order feeders.

Hi!

Anyone?
I'm in Edmonton AB and always looking for snacks for my little lady, let me know if you want to try shipping to here. Been pretty moderate, and supposed to stay pretty warm (-10C is the lowest I see for the next week).

Back
Top Bottom