Looking for Cage

SierraNevada

I need a cage for my growing Panther....if anyone can recommend a reasonably priced tough screened 30x18x36 or has a used one in excellent condition for sale...let me know.

well...without a link...i have no idea what that is.

I know where to get nice cages...but they're $125 plus $45 shipping...and that's pricey. I was posting on here in hopes of referral or used cage.

Tyler has a 24x24x48 for $130.00 shipped. Not bad at all. I have one, and also a 16x16x36. These are really nice cages. I went back and forth about buying/building. I priced everything out. and I was looking right around $100.00 or so to build. I would much rather pay a little extra for something that is sturdy and looks good. I don't have to worry about wood and all the moisture that goes with taking care of chams. I am so Pleased that I went with Bluebeast. I also got the silver cages instead of the black, oh great decision. Good Luck

Thanks for the info. I like them...but can't use one with that side door like that. Has to be a front door. Oh well.....

Appreciate the help bg.

Thanks for the info. I like them...but can't use one with that side door like that. Has to be a front door. Oh well.....

Appreciate the help bg.

Side door? Not quite sure what that is. What is a side door? Oh I see by the picture on there site. They are not side doors. They are on the front. Both my doors are on the front.

Side door? Not quite sure what that is. What is a side door? Oh I see by the picture on there site. They are not side doors. They are on the front. Both my doors are on the front.

I see what you are saying...but the cage is configured different. I emailed Tyler about it...I'll wait on his response.

The cage I have now has a door on the wide front...it's 24" long by 18 wide by 24 high.

The 24 inch front opens...so the cage view is more like a TV front rather than a bird cage rectangle. That's the only way for me to describe it. LOL

I would want a 30" long cage with a 30" door...18 wide by 36 high...or so.

It's just easier to access inside...easier to place plants, etc.

i got my 2'x2'x4' cage from ebay for $98 shipped, and the best thing is he is always selling them on ebay. he is like a mass cage seller and its a buy it now item but its worth it. he usually sells 7 at a time. the one thing i didnt like is when i sent him emails about when it was going to arrive he never got back to me. even after 3. i had to wait in suspense to see if it was going to come or not and see if i was screwed. when i was browsin another time i seen a 2'x2'x6' cage for like $114 shipped, but i cant tell you if it is still on there. it has been a while.

i got my 2'x2'x4' cage from ebay for $98 shipped, and the best thing is he is always selling them on ebay. he is like a mass cage seller and its a buy it now item but its worth it. he usually sells 7 at a time. the one thing i didnt like is when i sent him emails about when it was going to arrive he never got back to me. even after 3. i had to wait in suspense to see if it was going to come or not and see if i was screwed. when i was browsin another time i seen a 2'x2'x6' cage for like $114 shipped, but i cant tell you if it is still on there. it has been a while.

i need a name night crawler..
who is "he"?
can you send me the link?:D

I found one snooping around on Ebay. I want it but have no need for another one at this moment. It is a Zilla Screen Habitat. Just type that in and it should come up. It's a 30"x16"x30" for a total of less than $20

Back
Top Bottom