Looking for breeder in USA/CAN

Thmenmen

Hi I’m looking for a panther or a Jackson baby to buy at a decent price I’m not looking for anything specific but for a Jackson I would prefer a make other then that aslong as I can get one I’m happy to have him as my little buddy to take care of :)

I was reading that a while back and i think theres a bit more to it. Your best bet would be to call both the canadian side of the boarder and the us side and ask. Youd have to get the animal shipped to somewhere close to your boarder corssing since no us vendor will ship to canada. And drive the animal acorss.

I was reading that a while back and i think theres a bit more to it. Your best bet would be to call both the canadian side of the boarder and the us side and ask. Youd have to get the animal shipped to somewhere close to your boarder corssing since no us vendor will ship to canada. And drive the animal acorss.
Hmmm ok I’ll keep looking into it

I'm going to become a breeder but only for veiled and Panthers.as soon as I gain the ability to get my own posts I'm going to ask for some help yet I cannot do that since I only joined 3 days ago. So if anybody is looking for a breeder you can text me and we will start breeding by the end of December.I live in the US and I am going to become a local breeder for chameleons. but as I said before we are only going to breed veiled and panther. I hope this helps somebody in the future thank you.

I'm going to become a breeder but only for veiled and Panthers.as soon as I gain the ability to get my own posts I'm going to ask for some help yet I cannot do that since I only joined 3 days ago. So if anybody is looking for a breeder you can text me and we will start breeding by the end of December.I live in the US and I am going to become a local breeder for chameleons. but as I said before we are only going to breed veiled and panther. I hope this helps somebody in the future thank you.
Do you have enough resources and facilities, along with their husbandry down? Don’t mean to come off rude, but that is a huge commitment for your life and wallet. I’m interested to know more about this

I'm going to get the materials with my dad very soon but until then you are going to have to wait. I am going to post more on my own page eventually once I get the ability to post. during that time I'm going to get the materials in cages set up we are also going to start a YouTube channel. just check out my profile dayliy until I post I will tell everybody the YouTube channel name too.

I'm going to get the materials with my dad very soon but until then you are going to have to wait. I am going to post more on my own page eventually once I get the ability to post. during that time I'm going to get the materials in cages set up we are also going to start a YouTube channel. just check out my profile dayliy until I post I will tell everybody the YouTube channel name too.
Start off with one species, and get a client base first. If there isn’t one local, do you know how to ship chams? I would get a mentor first before going at this on your own. Have you done the math to run two operations and all of the months of research going into this?

@Matt Vanilla Gorilla and @Chameleon Mike are great panther breeders. If you go with a female panther, their care requirements are a little different than males, and they need a lay bin. I recommend starting with a male. @JacksJill probably knows more Jackson’s breeders than me. FL Chams is a great online breeder. Not sure about any in Canada

Thank you for mentioning me in the post. Currently I am unable to ship due to the cold weather. I will be shipping when my next clutch is ready, in late spring / early summer. I only have one male that is 4 months old, however I can only sell locally, again because of the weather.

Back
Top Bottom