Looking for breeder in USA/CAN

Yeah reptiles don’t need any permits (excluding turtles and torturous) there is no inspection or anything for them either

I believe you still need import/ export permits to bring exotic animals into Canada. It just says there is no specific requirement for a permit. But it’s not as if you could go to Florida and get an aligator and drive him back across the boarder.

I believe you still need import/ export permits to bring exotic animals into Canada. It just says there is no specific requirement for a permit. But it’s not as if you could go to Florida and get an aligator and drive him back across the boarder.

You right.. there is a lotttt of law.. and you need too feed papers and it expensive :/

Reptiles2you ships to Canada I think it just takes two days instead of 1 I haven’t tried it yet tho

Oh that’s cool. Although looks very expensive. There Brooker fee is $500 for 2 animals and $800 for 3 or more. So I guess if you were ordering like 100 animals it might be worth it. Also if it’s a cites animal like a chameleon it can take 2-3 months for the import permits.

Oh that’s cool. Although looks very expensive. There Brooker fee is $500 for 2 animals and $800 for 3 or more. So I guess if you were ordering like 100 animals it might be worth it. Also if it’s a cites animal like a chameleon it can take 2-3 months for the import permits.
Oh ok where did you find that info at I never looked into it all

Oh ok I’ll have to check that out I’ll call Debbie and check it out that’s a lot just to get a lizard across a border it’s not even a problem like that getting imports straight from Madagascar

Back
Top Bottom