Looking for big cage

PabloTheCham

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm looking for a big cage for my cham. Right now he is in a 2x2x4, but bigger the better. I'm wondering where I can buy a 6 foot tall cage, I couldn't find any online. The biggest I could find was the one I have. Parson's chameleons are huge, so they must need bigger enclosures, so where can I find these enclosures???

Just build one, it’s basically just a rectangular box with a door.

If it’s beyond your skill set to build one I’m sure you could hire a local woodworker to do the build for you.

My Parsons is free ranged, but other than building from scratch, if you want to spend the $$$ you could get 2 large dragonstrand atriums and connect them into one large cage.

My Parsons is free ranged, but other than building from scratch, if you want to spend the $$$ you could get 2 large dragonstrand atriums and connect them into one large cage.
I don't want to spend the $$$, because I don't have any $$$.
??????

I'm looking for a big cage for my cham. Right now he is in a 2x2x4, but bigger the better. I'm wondering where I can buy a 6 foot tall cage, I couldn't find any online. The biggest I could find was the one I have. Parson's chameleons are huge, so they must need bigger enclosures, so where can I find these enclosures???
I saw a guy make a cage out of screen doors. Maybe check classified ? or habitat for humanity.
Don't know youe situation, but I also saw a guy convert a broom close. Maybe devide a closet, and just hang a cheap screen door.
Just some random ideas.

Back
Top Bottom