Looking for a good male veild name??????

shells

Any suggestions on a good name for a male veild cham? Just so you know my taste in names I have 3 bearded dragons 2 females one male. one is Saffy (Saffron) one is Summer and my male is Nitro. So any good cham name that'll suit him as a baby and adult would be very welcome!!!:D:D:D

Beldar, like the father on Coneheads XD

If it was a yellow or translucent and you had more food names lizards I would recommend Veloute:D

I had a beardie called Mojo, he really smelled baddddd haha, so maybe not! Thanks for all the suggestions though, i love the choices, I am getting him tonight but have no name for him:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek:

my vote goes to Beldar I wish i would have thought of that when I was naming mine... I couldnt thing of a name so I started calling him Home-slice... and its kinda stuck

I've always thought "Lance Armstrong" would be a great name for a male veiled. Their casques sorta resemble cyclist helmets.

Attachments

• imagesCACD84YF.jpg
    imagesCACD84YF.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 111
name

I plan on having several different species. Right now all my Jacksons' are as you might guess, Micheal, Latoya, and Janet. When I have all the locales I want I'm going to stick to names common together.....Like a cast from a movie or tv show. My next group of Panthers are gonna be named after Family Guy.....you get the idea. Or name it after your favorite Science teacher!

Hmmm Beldar and Titan are both in the running so far, great names guys! Phoenix, you look just like my brother haha, very very much so! 3 hrs and counting and my baby veiled will arrive! I'll post pics of him tonight!!! Exciting stuff for me!:D:D:D

I've been researching names and I'm thinking Apollo, meaning, god of love and light, and a beautiful youth. Maybe a winner, not sure yet. I saw Proteus , meaning Changable which is perfect, but it's abit out there for me I think

Back
Top Bottom