Looking for a foster home in Dallas TX

Giovanni

I have a new baby coming and taking over the room where my Chameleon lives and need a foster home for my little guy while it’s cold (October to March) Anyone willing to foster my little guy? He is about 5-6 years old. D6089C70-5ED5-4CCD-9721-0B75F2CDF18F.jpeg

Attachments

• 80183455-82C1-48C7-89D0-AB087ED3320E.jpeg
    80183455-82C1-48C7-89D0-AB087ED3320E.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 86
  • A1E8402A-1588-415A-A133-DFE40139DB25.jpeg
    A1E8402A-1588-415A-A133-DFE40139DB25.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 130
  • FAE5C9CF-CE48-4A28-8917-118428F2F4FA.jpeg
    FAE5C9CF-CE48-4A28-8917-118428F2F4FA.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 118
What do you mean by foster? Can you provide more details about what your expectations are of the other person?

I have a close friend in Austin Texas looking to get a chameleon after seeing how great mine has been.

Are you asking for your chameleon back when March comes?

What do you mean by foster? Can you provide more details about what your expectations are of the other person?
In a perfect world I would love to get him back I am looking for someone that is capable and would not mind taking care of this little guy till the end of March. If needed I can loan the cage and all equipment needed all you would need to do is feed him.

I have a close friend in Austin Texas looking to get a chameleon after seeing how great mine has been.

Are you asking for your chameleon back when March comes?
I would prefer that. If I do not find anyone I will have to part ways with him

So you're looking for a chameleon babysitter for some time. Got it. What about the other costs associated with taking care of a chameleon besides food. Are you expecting the other person to cover those expenses?

So you're looking for a chameleon babysitter for some time. Got it. What about the other costs associated with taking care of a chameleon besides food. Are you expecting the other person to cover those expenses?
So are you asking because your interested in fostering? I am confused. I doubt if the OP is expecting someone to foster without having to compensate them for the expense. I am sure that is something they would discuss privately with the person willing to foster.

Five to six is getting up there in age. If the OP doesn’t have pet insurance there could be vet bills.

Five to six is getting up there in age. If the OP doesn’t have pet insurance there could be vet bills.
Good point. I was just thinking about all the ongoing cost associated with taking care of a cham, new bulbs, bugs, gutload, supplements, etc. I've never heard of fostering a chameleon so I was just curious if that responsibility falls on the original owner or the foster cham parent. Not sure what the norm is.

I texted my friend. He doesn't want to get attached to a chameleon and then have to give it back. I know I wouldn't want to give Peri back to Mike if he asked for him.

Good luck with your search.
you know after giving thought to your reply it’s probably best to find someone willing to keep him. Just hard to let go of my little guy. If you are interested let me know. I guess I am now looking for someone to adopt him.

I texted my friend. He doesn't want to get attached to a chameleon and then have to give it back. I know I wouldn't want to give Peri back to Mike if he asked for him.

Good luck with your search.
Ask your friend if he is interested in adopting him. I am also happy to give him a good deal on the equipment

Back
Top Bottom