Looking back

roo_71

So today I was doing some reflecting on my cham hobby and decided to look up my very first post in a cham forum. It was kind of amusing to see how much I didn’t know back then (June 04), however I did do a ton of research – enough for a proper start. My favorite part of the thread was me getting so excited watching it hunt. I think all of us felt that way the first time we saw our chams feed. One other funny comment was me worrying if it was capable of catching house flies.

My very first thread:
http://www.chameleonsonline.com/board/viewthread.php?tid=1713#pid11251

-roo

That's awesome. I'm where you were 2 years ago! Glad to see that some of my questions are pretty common new owner type questions. :D

Gordo

Glad to see that some of my questions are pretty common new owner type questions.

Kind of one of my points of the thread. After reading my post from 2+ years ago, some of my questions were kind of "duh" but you still need to ask them if you cant find a definitive answer. So me reading my old thread has made me more tolerant of the "duh" questions from newmbies and has rejuvinated my will to answer them. Someone took the time to answer mine. and as Heika said, it's humbling.

-roo

LMAO roo....you are too funny, but very right! We all learn as we go. That's what we're here for to learn and to educate others in the conservation efforts of this intriguing species. :D Remember this....no question is a dumb question even if just one person learns from it.

I tryed to look mine up but it was on ssnakess and thats capooie now lol. it is funny to look back though

Back
Top Bottom