Look whT I found!

Chachi

Established Member
I bought this little dodad for 8 bucks on line. I dropped it into a jug of water and instant humidity. Im sure there is a better way to get the humidity into the cage and Im sure it can be dressed up, etc. But my point is, even tho i have mineral filled water, maybe i wont have to buy a a new fogger every 6 months. I think this thing is gonna be great for us! Just wanted to show ya-all.

Attachments

• 14753325357101843822787.jpg
    14753325357101843822787.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 234
The thingy is inside the container. Ill find the link. I dont want to wrestle it out of there but its about the size of a lime. It has a cord that plugs into the wall.

So you guys are using them? Where do i get a floater? I have a ton of questions. The main one is does it get their cages humiditu up high enough. I just cannot do the new fogger or parts every few months and I cant do a water softener because my family says the water 'tastes icky'

I have Vicks humidifiers that were in my kids' rooms when they were toddlers. I rigged one with a hose to blow into the cham cage, but replaced it with my Mistking system. If yours is small, it could provide additional humidity when needed. It's up to you to tell us what you have, since there are so many different types of ultrasonic humidifiers. I bought a whole house one that is as big as a cage, and the small ones for each room. There's too many available to figure out which product is yours, so post it.

you'd have to diy it but it could work.
I bought an humidifier instead of diy-img because i had to much going on.

the floater you can make or you can probably buy it in a store that sells stuff for your pond.

Can probably also make a floater from swim noodle, but it make be just as easy or cost close to buying a submersible one.

It has a series of different colored lights that blink. That doesnt matter because i turn it off at night anyway. I dont really know what that would be for. Lol. I was thinking, I could get a shallow tupperware, a hole puncher, and some hot glue. I figure an inch of airspace w several holes around the sides and gravity

the lights are decorative.
i'd make a floater so it's just under the water surface... Use a l
piece of tempex or w/e... It should not be so hard to achieve that.
you do want to put it in a container with a lid, drill 2 holes in The lid and let a small fan blow into 1 of the holes..this way the fog will be forced out of one hole so you can get it into your enclosure...
This is kinda how the humidifiers work too

I have Vicks humidifiers that were in my kids' rooms when they were toddlers. I rigged one with a hose to blow into the cham cage, but replaced it with my Mistking system. If yours is small, it could provide additional humidity when needed. It's up to you to tell us what you have, since there are so many different types of ultrasonic humidifiers. I bought a whole house one that is as big as a cage, and the small ones for each room. There's too many available to figure out which product is yours, so post it.
The Vicks works great , we needed something bigger then what we had for new enclosure. Thank you WAMBO .

Thank all of you, so much. I only bought 1 but Im going to get 4 more so everyone has one. So great!

Back
Top Bottom