Look who's eating at the feeder cup?

i just saw this after I posted earlier. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see him do this for the first time. WIN! IMG_5069.PNG

Awesome. I love those feeding stations.

I know right? Thank you Nick Barta for this.
It made my freaking day. He has been ignoring until now:-( He got himself a nice roach out of it. He's pretty much been eating mainly crickets free range but now with the help of the cup he can eat all his groceries while I am at work!

I know right? Thank you Nick Barta for this.
It made my freaking day. He has been ignoring until now:-( He got himself a nice roach out of it. He's pretty much been eating mainly crickets free range but now with the help of the cup he can eat all his groceries while I am at work!
I can't get mine to eat from a cup either. Do these work for screen cages?

Yes they do.....I originally had mine on the screen side (I have a cage with three sides screen, only clear in the front). It's magnet was strong but small, I just switched it out with a magnaturals magnet so it was easier to grab and not lose.
I can't get mine to eat from a cup either. Do these work for screen cages?

Yes they do.....I originally had mine on the screen side (I have a cage with three sides screen, only clear in the front). It's magnet was strong but small, I just switched it out with a magnaturals magnet so it was easier to grab and not lose.

Whe

re did you get the magnet from

The feeder cup came with a set of magnets, cup came from Nick Barta. LLL reptile sells the single magnaturals replacement magnets.

These feeder cups are fantastic if anyone is one the fence about buying one. I'm pretty handy, but this is nicer than anything I had previously cobbled together. I have both the half pipe and post type. The half pipe is perfect for hanging on a screen wall.

I might get one of these for Ryker, though he is cup trained he doesn't notice the feeders easily and sometimes the larger roaches escape before he gets to them. I have had to adjust to smaller sized nymphs. However Hope is easy, she watches me put the food in and then books it over to the feeder.

These feeder cups are fantastic if anyone is one the fence about buying one. I'm pretty handy, but this is nicer than anything I had previously cobbled together. I have both the half pipe and post type. The half pipe is perfect for hanging on a screen wall.
how do you make them?

Well
I am pretty sure you have to buy them
then I will be getting one in the near future. BTW Pascal finally ate a few crickets today!and was very active. Even went after one on his own. But I really think if he could grasp the concept of the feeder cup he would do better.

Back
Top Bottom