Look who I caught trying to steal my veileds crickets!

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Caught green handed!

First pic is of him committing the crime!

Second picture is him trying to hide and escape!

Third picture is of him caught red handed!

Attachments

• DSCN2501.jpg
    DSCN2501.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN2503.jpg
    DSCN2503.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN2504.jpg
    DSCN2504.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 206
He's cute. What kind of lizard is he? We have anoles, day geckos and a snake in our yard.

He's a skink!

Day geckos? Anoles? I guess FL has the same kinds of reptiles as HI because that's exactly what I saw when I was in Maui.

you people with wild lizards are so lucky - that is a pretty skink - a thief, but still a pretty one :p

Once we had a blue tongued skink just like that roam into our living room.

I was walking home and my mother was on top of the couch with a broom like you see in the cartoons. I thought maybe a mouse got in the house, but no. A skink.

I picked it up and put it outside again.

lol I had same thing happen to me a couple years ago was a couple of them livin here with me stealin escaped feeders.. fast forward 2 years there still here but a lot bigger!!! I haveta keep taking them bk outside cause they keep comin in the house..

I believe that's a southern alligator lizard, not a skink. :)

When they said skink I was like that does not look like skink but I saw a lizard that looked like that and I could not put my finger on it until you said it. I also wish I lived where lizards roam free :(

I believe that's a southern alligator lizard, not a skink. :)

Correct. But I am in Nor Cal lol.

He is a little thief!

His family has been snagging crickets and other feeders from my house for years. I actually love the little family of alligator lizards we have around my house. I see the babies they have every year :)

Back
Top Bottom