Look who’s here 2 months early, Trident and Falchion babes, jacksonii jacksonii.

Hi! I also live in the DFW area, are you speaking of the DFW Reptarium? I would highly suggest steering clear of them, most especially if you are looking for a cham/anything cham related. In dec. I got my very first chameleon from the DFW Reptarium after researching the hobby for years, ensuring my husbandry was spot on, and was completely ready for the commitment of caring for a chameleon. I was lied to and was sold a sick, or at the very least unhealthy, hatchling who unfortunately passed less than a month after I took him home. They lied to me telling me he was 3 months old (which I had to ask multiple times before I got a straight answer) when in fact he was no older than 1 month old. I did everything I could to help him, but it was already much too late and I had to watch him suffer until he finally passed on. When I went back to confront them and try to get the truth, they blatantly lied to my face, yelled & cursed at me, and treated me with zero respect. The DFW Reptarium is nice if you're simply looking around at the pretty animals or getting feeders (if you get lucky you may get a good batch, if not then they'll give you the wrong size and say sucks to suck), but definitely not anything chameleon related; they're nothing more than a storefront with overpriced goods that will do anything they can to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. Anyways, apologies for the rant but I just thought maybe it would be useful information, and prevent potentially wasting your money and time.
Hey no I love learning from others experiences and I definitely don’t want to go there and experience anything like that so thank you. I was mostly told they have interesting custom cages and vivariums. Probably over priced though.

Hey no I love learning from others experiences and I definitely don’t want to go there and experience anything like that so thank you. I was mostly told they have interesting custom cages and vivariums. Probably over priced though.
Good, then I'm glad I shared. :) & yes, you'd be better off doing it yourself, plus there are some really great threads on here of people creating their own enclosures!

Jacksjill your group Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii great. The babies from my 1st birth came from a unicorn female and all the baby females appear to all be one horned too. The babies from the second birth came from a triceratops female and are much more difficult to sex all the babies have got three horns. If you are looking for other lineages I am going to have 2.2 available soon. I am having a great time with these babies and have not been in a hurry to sell these last ones.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

#1 a male
846446D3-7301-4A8B-8679-4A82B8CFBCE8.jpeg
A213E922-1791-406C-B304-4F229A5F87A2.jpeg

Thank you sincerely.
You are right they really aren't babies anymore, more like juveniles or sub adults. I guess I'm just being sentimental calling them babies.
Their adult coloration is showing! I would call them subadults. I was considering posting a want add for my 4 extra babies tomorrow. I think I am going to hold off till next month. Mine are at the large baby stage, next month they should have some colors.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Am I mixing this up or do yours have a unique color pattern that may represent a different "locale" for lack of a better term?
These Trioceros jacksoii jacksonii were not sold to me with any local from a vendor I buy from regular. I have posted photo's of the adults on Facebook and was told I have a rare local with no local actually named.

My second group of babies have not matured to the stage that they actually have adult "Green/Blue or Teal" color yet. The second group is the group I have 4 that I am selling. My first group of babies have got their adult coloration.

This is a photo of the adult male of my group.
zJQIRO.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom